Imagine a glittering array of stars gathered at an old, renovated theatre in California. Stretch your imagination even further thinking of perhaps someone with a great sense of humor such as Eddie Murphy, or Ellen De Generes, or perhaps the guy from talk Soup, Joel Mc Hale handing out the awards to the star studded celebration of the most obnoxious celebrity awards.
Screw it, we will just call it the OH NO Awards for short. I have compiled a short list of names of the most obnoxious celebrities for the year 2012. By the way, this was an easy list to create. First, because it is a short list, just five celebrities. And second because it was literally so easy to think of five celebrities that are so obnoxious right off the top of my head.
Without further ado, and with a drumroll,-----
The Top Five Most Obnoxious Celebrities of 2012; the OH NO Awards-------
1. Without a doubt the number one OH NO award has to be given to Kim Kardashian. She divorced her husband, Kris Humphries after just 72 days. Then, she couldn't keep her commitments, leaving Australia to go home to California, (to receive her OH NO, of course),and hide from the speculative, and quite possibly shocked media. Continually fending off the press and answering questions like, "Do you think you really gave your marriage your all Kim?" Next in line could be her mom, Kris, for pushing her book about the Kardashians the week this incredible news broke. But, she's not, (this time). Kind of makes me think of Heidi Klum sitting near the lit runway on her reality TV show saying in her German accent, "You will either be in or you will be out."
2. Lindsay Lohan is next on the most obnoxious celebrities list because she has been in court so many times this year. She's been in court so many times this year, that she is now more famous for going to court, facing seriously short jail terms, than she is for the movies she has starred in , such as "Mean Girls." But seriously folks, Lindsay needs to get her act together, because at just 25 years old, she's looking older than her age suggests, and she probably needs to make money to make bail.
3. The next OH NO award goes to--------Lady Gaga. Had to put her in the number three spot, not because she did or wore anything super outrageous this year, but remember that horrible meat dress episode? Even though Lady Gaga, who is 27, sells albums like crazy and totally rocks it, she is obnoxious. Lady Gaga is a younger version of Madonna who will do anything for instant fame, including wearing strange hats, meat dresses, and messing with our heads, as to what her exact sexuality really is.
4. Ke$ha is way over the top obnoxious. Ke$ha compeltely embodies the OH NO awards, because she makes almost every mom say, "Oh no", whenever they see her! But sorry to say, there's only room for one celeb at the top of the OH NO awards. Ke$ha is just plain and simply obnoxious. She only wears long shirts, sans the pants. Her songs are truly meant for pop radio because they are so pop-like, but without any talent. Come on even Betty White can pick up a mike and sing to auto tune, making her sound like a hot songstress.
5. Tom Cruise has really toned it down this year. But, I just can't get that image out of my head of Tom jumping on Oprah's couch on TV acting all crazy! Even though, Tom Cruise looks great for his age, 49, by the way, he starred in the movie, "Rock of Ages," and I'm thinking he is too old to be starring in a movie about a rock star. Or is that the point; an older actor portraying an aging, but still in shape singer? Tom Cruise just strikes me as being too much of a poser. He doesn't seem to live life, he just has to be the center of attention.
There they are---the five most obnoxious celebrities for 2012. Can't wait to see who will be the top five OH-NO, most obnoxious celebrities of 2013! Copyright 2011, written by Kate Johns a freelance writer, who started her career writing greeting card sayings in 2004!