Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Is it true that Morgan Freeman will marry his step granddaughter? by Kate Johns

The other day while I was perusing Facebook, I caught an eye catching title of, "Morgan Freeman will marry his step granddaughter." At first I was shocked and horrified that a 74 year old man will even consider marrying someone almost fifty years his junior.
I read the story, which I believe was written on Yahoo Shine. After writing on my friend's Facebook comment section of this story, "Yuck, Gross, and Disgusting," I started looking around the Internet. What I found was that not one single other source, website or blog had any information about acclaimed actor Morgan Freeman marrying his step granddaughter.

I have to say, after reading that story, which was short on any real information, I was all set to run with the story and spread it around the Internet virtually ruining Morgan Freeman's valued reputation.
After looking at ten different websites, including Wikipedia, I have not found any information to go with this step granddaughter story. Morgan Freeman has been married and divorced twice though, and he has starred in many movies.
It was obviously written at least two years ago, because it had Morgan Freeman's age at 72, and his step granddaughter's age at 27. Freeman was born in June of 1937, making him 74 , not 72.

So what I am telling you is that you can't believe everything you read. And you certainly can't believe everything you read on the Internet. With the bogus story coming out saying that rocker Jon Bon Jovi was dead right before Christmas 2011, I'm thinking this is yet another hoax.  scam or spam desperate people are sending around the Internet to drive traffic to their poorly written websites or blogs.

So, as far as I know Morgan Freeman will not marry his step granddaughter, nor has Jon Bon Jovi died. By the way Cher is still alive and doing well, and Paula Abdul will not be back on the X-Factor next season. Copyright 2012, written by Kate Johns, who started her career creating greeting cards in 2004.

No comments: