Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Linda Hogan breaks up with much younger boyfriend. by Kate Johns

Is it just me or what? I've been sort of following celebrities and their doings, goings on , but I am not  a hardcore fanatic, that started a fan page/blog about just one celebrity such as Kim Kardashian or whoever. I don't subscribe to ten celeb magazines; pouring over what new thing they did. In other words, I really could care less, but due to my nosy nature, I have to know what is going on. When I saw that Linda Hogan had dumped her much younger boyfriend, Charley Hill, let's say I wasn't shocked. Written by Kate Johns

Here's where we get to the is it just me part----did anyone else think this relationship was not going to last? Does anyone else think that Linda Hogan looks like she is about 60, and not the 52 we have been told? And also did anyone think Linda was just using Charley Hill to get back at Hulk Hogan?(Her former wrestling -star husband, who had their own reality TV show called, "Hogan Knows Best.")

I really thought she was about 60. That's why when I heard about this relationship between Linda Hogan and her super young boyfriend, I was truly grossed out, that a woman of sixty was dating a man/ young adult of 23. I was also seriously grossed out, after finding out that Hulk Hogan was having an affair with his daughter's friend, who looked just like his daughter, Brooke.

So is it just me, or are you also grossed out by these millionaire people acting like two years olds in the public arena of life?
By the way if you still want to see the gross public display of immaturity you can still catch VH1's "Couples Therapy", and eventual reruns of the show. Copyright 2012, written by Kate Johns a talented freelance writer who started writing professionally in 2004.

No comments: